Life Is As You See It

Friday, March 30, 2007

The coming weekend

Well it has finally came to this time of the month. I will be going on a campout with the scouts this weekend at the dougway geode beds. It should be alot of fun. The weather is clearing up and tomorrows forcasted high out there is 63 so it should be an overall nice day. We will be searching for Geodes


which is actually quite fun. Just need a hammer and a shovel and that is about it. I am hoping that we find a bunch of them. Mainly because the scouts have been looking forward to this campout from about last year, when we had to cancel it because of weather. Anyway, today I came in a little early so that I could get out of here and finishing getting everything ready.

Yesterday I asked for some additional responsibilities because I was starting to get bored at work again. So I have been asked to take over all enterprise planning meetings. I will be considered the project planner on it. Again, mostly just tracking and making sure things get done that are said they will be. I hope that this will give me a little up when it comes around time for raises again. Oh yeah, we have finally sold all our extra puppies. We now only have 1 left in which we were planning on keeping. She is a good little dog. She is still learning her own name, but is learning quickly. We have been trying to house train her, but as everyone knows, that is a process. That is pretty much what is going on in my life right now.

1 Comments:

  • A comment on randomness: Shelby was wondering what a geode looked like inside, so of course I googled geodes. We saw your geode photo and clicked on it, which took us to your blog. "Wow!" I said, "What are the odds that the google image we clicked on would belong to someone in P.G.!?" So I scrolled down to view further. Then I saw "Alex & Mikaila". Haha! Very funny, I thought. Anyway, have a great day!

    By Blogger tammy, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home