Life Is As You See It

Monday, May 28, 2007

Ideas

Well, since Rachel has been working at this pet grooming shop with her sister, she has identified the need for a computer and software to assist with the clean up of their current filing system. I was thinking to myself, I could just give them a copy of E@sy D3ntal to keep the place moving, but then I thought about it a little more. Perhaps this is my chance to provide a software solution of means. I will create them a software that will keep everything they do. Yes, there are softwares already available, but none of them look very clean, nor are they cheap. The cheapest of them all was 123p(e)t which was $299. Plus then you add the computer on top of that and it gets a little expensive for them. I actually have an old computer that could be used for them in the office, but its a little old and doesn't have a monitor, then this brought me to my old laptop.. this old laptop, boasting a 133Mhz processor and 256mb RAM, preloaded with Windows 95 was the cooling thing back in early '92 or something, either way it was old and couldnt cut it. So I decided to CUT it. Hehe, point is that I ripped the old laptop apart in the desire of using its monitor for this other computer that would cut the snuff. I think I have about got it, but I think I may have fried the backlight on it. I have played and played with it, but I think it is dead.... RIP lappymon. Its so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home