Life Is As You See It

Monday, May 28, 2007

Camping

This weekend Rachel the kids and I all went down to Levan canyon and quite enjoyed ourselves. We spent Saturday, Sunday and Monday there. Saturday night we basically setup and hung out with the friends and decided what we would do the following day. It was decided that me and my in-laws brother, Keith, would go on a crazy long hike and go 4-wheeling. So after eating breakfast and getting ready everyone, including Rachel and the kids, went on a Hike. It was about 1 mile in that my kids were whining so badly about having to walk for apparently no reason that Rachel turned back to camp. We continued to hike for several hours(4) and we finally reached the highest mountain in immediate sight and it only took 2 hours to get back. I don't have any idea what it was called, but it was up Chicken Creek Canyon and it was tall. I have a couple pictures here if you would like to see them.

This is Keith almost at the summit.


Check it out! You could even see clear down onto the other side of the mountains down to Manti!


This is Sean, Steven and I at the summit. Keith is taking the picture.



And now, Rachel on the 4-wheeler



Mikaila.. Did I mention that my kids are really not that squeamish


Well, hope you all had a great weekend. See you on Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home