Life Is As You See It

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Its finished!

You guys all know that I have been working on my RPG Maker XP project for quite some time. About 2 months ago I released it officially to the world. I have since made 2 updates to it that allows for some sweet additions. Although it still isnt complete it is so close to being there that it isnt funny. I have started on a couple of the other systems, but I have enough to get moving with the game. I am still sticking to the storyline, although I want to mix it up a whole lot. Instead of just starting out by accidentally jumping to a different world, I am thinking that I will make it like some power mad king that unlocks the realm and because of you he succeeds. At which he didnt understand the power and now something greater is behind it and trying to destroy the world and using its power to destroy all things. Anyway, story happens to always be in flux, but I will pin it down eventually.

Here is a screen shot: (although this feature isnt available yet)
Photobucket

Here are the downloads:
Non Animated
Animated

Oh yeah.. to use it you must have RPG Maker XP installed. Here is a link to the demo. LINK

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Mr. Guib. My name is Gabriel. I'm a fan of tatical battle games. I'm a computer programmer. May I use the GTBS 1.5 on my RPG Maker XP Project? You can email me at gss.cad@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home