Life Is As You See It

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Turning 30 tomorrow

So yeah.. I know I havent updated this in ages. But, starting today I will start to repost again! YAY. Lets not bother me trying to make an excuse for note updating it. Instead lets just get into it.

So according to my wife I am "OLD!" While I fight this argument that I am not really that old I remind her that she will be the same in November. I dunno, I suppose I had more aspirations of where I would be in life at this point, but really this is just the middle of the 20's timeline for me. I only have 2 more years of college to go and I will have my bachelors. I wonder if I should go into teaching programming at high school. I think that would be kinda fun. And it would allow me to have 3 months off a year.. to work on other things like my game! Maybe then I could finally publish something!

Anyway, I hope to see you all on the other side of this hill tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home